BECOME A TAMPA TIGER BAY CLUB PROGRAM SPONSOR!
In order to keep dues and luncheon costs low for members and to allow us to sponsor student attendees, Tampa Tiger Bay Club is always looking for corporate and individual program and event sponsors. If you are interested in partnering with us to reach our influential and prominent members, you can download the application and information sheet here. TTBC-Sponsorship-Guidelines-Application
Here are some of the highlights:
- We will announce your sponsorship to our membership and meeting invitees email lists (about 1200 influential people from the Bay area), we send 2-4 such emails per month;
- 2-3 minutes to “welcome” our club members to the lunch you are sponsoring and to talk briefly about the your company;
- Display your company logo as a sponsor on the Tiger Bay Club website;
- Prominently display your logo as the meeting’s sponsor on a sign at lunch;
- Two comp tickets to the luncheon;
Please speak to the Club’s president if you would like more information about reaching this our audience.
Below are some of our past sponsors!
Tampa Tiger Bay Club thanks our sponsors* for our Cuba Program!
Tiger Bay Board Member Peggy Land is also a sponsor of this event!
Tampa Tiger Bay Club appreciates the sponsorship for our June meeting by Fryed Egg Productions.
Tiger Bay thanks Robert Watkins & Co. for its sponsorship of our May meeting.
If you or your business is interested in sponsoring a future Tiger Bay luncheon, please contact Chris Ingram, President, Tampa Tiger Bay. See sponsorship details at the bottom of this page.
Tiger Bay thanks the Council for American Islamic Relations (CAIR), for its sponsorship of our April meeting.
Thanks to our March meeting sponsor, Westchase Law/C. Todd Marks.
Tiger Bay appreciates the support of Tucker Hall, our inaugural corporate sponsor, Feb. 2015.
*Acceptance of any sponsor does not equal an endorsement of said sponsor by Tampa Tiger Bay Club.